1. CHRISTIE - JAN 2018 EOOD (KIOO.BG), is a commercial company registered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency with UIC 205211875.
2. KRISTI - JAN 2018 EOOD (KIOO.BG) collects and processes the following personal data for users:
- Three names
- Details when paying for purchased items (Account number, etc.)
- Data from your account for access to - username, order history, delivery address, company data (if a merchant profile is registered)
3. Data generated during the processing of orders and the sale of goods:
- Location data
- Details of the final electronic communications device used, the type of device, the operating system used, the IP address
- IP address when visiting the website www.kioo.bg.
- Data on your preferred goods and services
4. Purpose of personal data processing;
- Sale of goods
- Preservation of customer history for order analysis and offering a better range.
- Preparation of sales reports
- Assistance in creating an account, forgotten password, reports, invoices.
5. Companies and organizations that have access to your personal data and process them on the basis of a contract with CHRISTIE - JAN 2018 EOOD (KIOO.BG),
- Courier companies when executing orders from our customers for delivery of goods and documents related to the purchase of goods
- Banks servicing bank payments when ordering goods
- Persons providing consulting services in various fields.
- Software companies providing software programs and services
- Government bodies
6. Term for storage of personal data
- Personal data processed for the purpose of trade and reports are stored for a period of time, which depends on the purposes of processing.
- Personal data that are processed when issuing accounting documents are stored in accordance with legal deadlines
7. Rights related to the processing of your personal data
- Right to information
• Information about your collected data and the purposes of their processing.
-Right of access
• The persons whose data are processed have the right to access their personal data at any time and for this purpose it is necessary to send a request to the email address of the company.
-Right of adjustment
• The data subject has the right to ask the controller to correct inaccurate personal data related to him without undue delay. Given the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to complete incomplete personal data, including by adding a declaration.
- Right to be erased (right to be forgotten)
• The data subject has the right to ask the controller to delete the personal data related to him without undue delay, and the controller has the obligation to delete the personal data without undue delay.
- Right to limit processing
• The data subject has the right to request the controller to limit the processing.
- Right to data portability
• The data subject has the right to receive the personal data concerning him and which he has provided to the controller in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format and has the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to whom personal data is provided.
-Right to object and automated individual decision making
• The data subject has the right, at any time and on grounds related to his or her specific situation, to object to the processing of personal data concerning him or her based on Article 6 (1) (e) or (f). , including profiling based on those provisions. The controller shall terminate the processing of personal data, unless it proves that there are compelling legal grounds for the processing that take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
1. What are cookies?
- Cookies are text files that a website can save on your computer tablet or phone when you visit a page or website.
- The cookie is self-generated and does not contain malware, nor does it have access to the information from the user's physical device.
- Cookies have different functions, they remember your username and preferences.
2. What types of cookies does the site use?
- Google Analytics, Google Analytics uses various cookies to obtain information. The information collected is anonymous and statistical.
- Necessary, these cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of a website and for its features used by the user, such as preferences, etc.
- Functional, these cookies are used to improve the functionality of the website
- Cookies may contain arbitrary information selected by the server and are used to maintain the status of HTTP transactions that are otherwise "out of state". They are usually used to verify the identity of a registered user of a website as part of the login process or initial registration on the site. Thus, the user is not required to re-enter a username and password each time they access this site.
-Cookies are also used to maintain a "shopping cart" for selected goods to buy from a site during a session, to personalize the site (presentation of different pages for different users).
4. Do the cookies contain personal data?
- Cookies do not require personal information to be used. Most often, they do not identify the identity of the Internet user.
5. Deleting cookies
- By default, the applications used to access the web pages allow the storage of cookies.
- This setting can be changed so that the automatic management of cookies is blocked by the web browser, or the user receives information whenever cookies want to be stored on the computer. Information about the settings and how to manage cookies can be found in an application or web browser that the user uses.
6. You can find the settings for the most frequently used web browsers at the following links:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox